Asthma patients take care of themselves during the rainy season, humid weather, and various factors that will trigger symptoms. If not treated properly, it can be life threatening.
Asthma can be aggravated during the rainy season.
Dr. Somsak Akkasin, Director-General of the Department of Medical Services, revealed that asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease of the bronchial tubes. Which is caused by genetic factors and environmental factors such as
- air pollution
- Changes in weather conditions such as extreme heat, extreme cold, rain, dry or humid weather.
- Dust mites
- pollen, grass
- Various dust and smoke
- Reagent or chemicals
These factors are what trigger reactions to allergens in asthmatics. causing the patient to cough Difficulty breathing If the patient is not treated properly. This chronic inflammation of the bronchial tubes can lead to fibrosis and significant thickening. Which results in permanent obstruction of the trachea
Symptoms of asthma
Dr. Anek Kanoksin, Director of the Institute of Chest Diseases, Department of Medical Services, added that Symptoms of asthma patients usually have the following symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing, wheezing
- Tired when exercising
- tightness in the chest
- The bronchial mucosa is swollen.
- Have thick mucus which is caused by the contraction of both large and small bronchioles.
If you have any of these symptoms, you should immediately see a doctor to receive a diagnosis and treatment.
How to reduce the risk of asthma
People with asthma should avoid or eliminate things. that may cause allergic reactions or trigger asthma symptoms, such as
- You should clean the house regularly, especially the bedroom, office, including furniture, fans, and air conditioners.
- try to open the window Allow for easy air circulation. Let the sunlight shine through.
- Eliminate breeding grounds for cockroaches.
- Get enough rest.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol or smoking.
- The medicine should be used regularly.
- Eat food that is beneficial to the body.
- Exercise to build immunity according to your doctor’s advice.
- Avoid stress
It can be seen that asthma is a change. In the patient’s behavior to be careful. Avoid things you think will trigger symptoms to prevent or reduce death from โปรโมชั่น ufabet asthma.